CO full form is Circle Officer. The Circle Officer is the Chief Officer of a Zone.
They have all the land documents and if there is any dispute over the land, to solve disputes all go to them.
The registration of land is done by the CEO itself. Ration distribution is done by them through ration cards.
The main job of the CO is to solve the land dispute. All the scams or disputes in the matter of land are resolved by the CO. Income certificate, cast certificate, Residential certificate, etc. all the papers issued by the CO.
Eligibility for CO
To become CO, you need to have at least a graduate. Graduation works even if you are from any stream.
Age must be at least 21 years. The maximum age limit of CO is 32 years. For SC ST & OBC, relaxation is given from 3 to 5 years.
CO exam mainly is done by State PCS. PCS has a full form of Public Service Commission. If you are in any state, you can become CO by giving the PSC exam of that state.
For example in Bihar state the exam is Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), In Andhra Pradesh, it is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), In Goa, it is Goa Public Service Commission, etc.
The CO gave a house to live in and a car to roam or go to the office, along with a driver also provided to the CO.Through promotion from CO, you can also move to a bigger position
CO Full Form: Cobalt
- Cobalt is a chemical substance and its atomic number is 27 and the chemical symbol is CO.
- It was first used in the Bronze Age and after that hair was used to make colored glass.
- Cobalt is also used mainly for the manufacture of lithium-ion batteries, magnetic materials, and alloys.
- It is also used for radiotherapy, industrial radiography, and condensation.
- Cobalt is also used as a bolt-in truck.
- Cobalt was discovered by a Swedish chemist, Georg Brandt in 1739.
- Due to being a gamma-ray in Cobalt, it is also used for cancer.